- Class size limits are based on safety, equipment and available space.
- Each class has a different class size limit based on the type of class, type of equipment, and type of movements required in the class.
- Instructors are able to use their discretion to decide if and when it is appropriate to allow participation over the class size limit (eg if the class will take place outdoors).
- Participants who have pre-registered for the class are guaranteed a spot in the class.
- Only participants with a valid pass will be able to pre-register for a class (3 month unlimited, 1 month unlimited, 1 year unlimited, 6 Pack)
- Drop-ins who do not have a pass cannot pre-register online and are not guaranteed a spot in the class.
- Valid pass holders who have not pre-registered are not guaranteed a spot in the class.
- If you reserve a spot in a class and do not attend the class, a reservation fee of $3.75 will be automatically billed your credit card or your account.
- Cancellations must be made 24hrs before the start of the class or the reservation fee will be applied.
These policies will be in effect starting February 1st, 2015.
If you have questions regarding these policies, please contact Wendy email@example.com or Darnelle firstname.lastname@example.org