In this 10 week program, teens will use the techniques of kickboxing as well as other forms of conditioning such as body weight strength training, skipping, balance work, and more, to get a great workout in a safe, fun, friendly, age appropriate atmosphere. Students will not be kickboxing with each other. They will use heavy bags, kickpads, and focus mits to explore form and technique but will not be “fighting”.
The class is designed as a co-ed class suitable for all ability levels. The age range is from 13 – 17 years.
Our instructor, Meghan O’Connell is a mom as well as:
- NCCP-registered Level A boxing coach
- 2017 Age Group BC Powerlifting Champ
- 2004 BC Champ and Bronze Medal at National Champs 54 kg, boxing
- Combined boxing/muay thai record of 11/7
- BCRPA registration in personal training and group fitness
April 19th- June 21st (10 Sessions)
Early Bird (until March 18th) $110
Regular Price (March 19th – April 5th) $130
Late Registration (April 6th onwards) $150REGISTER NOW