In this 10 week program, teens will use the techniques of kickboxing as well as other forms of conditioning such as body weight strength training, skipping, balance work, and more, to get a great workout in a safe, fun, friendly, age appropriate atmosphere. Students will not be kickboxing with each other. They will use heavy bags, kickpads, and focus mits to explore form and technique but will not be “fighting”.
The class is designed as a co-ed class suitable for all ability levels.
Our instructor, Meghan O’Connell is a mom as well as:
- NCCP-registered Level A boxing coach
- 2017 Age Group BC Champ; Bench Press
- 2004 BC champ and bronze nationalist, 54 kg, boxing
- Combined boxing/muay thai record of 11/7
- BCRPA registration in personal training and group fitness
September 21st- November 23
Early Bird (until July 31st) $100
Regular Price (August 1st – Sept 13th) $120
Late Registration (Sept 14th onwards) $140REGISTER NOW